As a turnkey supplier of equipment for aquaculture and fish farming, KJ is proud to now present their multi purposed work boats HydroCat.
The boats are built and designed by KJ, and drawn and developed in close cooperation with the fish farming industry. With steel hulls and aluminum pilothouses, these boats are sturdy enough to last a lifetime.
The work boats from KJ are designed and built for high strength and safety, keeping in mind environmental considerations and a long lifetime. KJ aims to meet the industry demands for increased capacity, stability and workability. The boats are supplied in up to 20 meters in length, produced in accordance to the maritime classification and local authorities with flexible layout adapted to specific requirements
THE HYDROCAT CATAMARANS
• Built in accordance with local maritime requirements
• Designed with high strength for harsh environments
• Developed in close cooperation with fish farmers
• Supplied in different sizes – up to 20m long
• Sturdy and metallized steel hulls
• Excellent performance at sea
• Improved load capacity and stability
• Working deck with crane, capstans and winch
• High buoyancy volume providing good stability
MOST PRODUCED TYPES